When you hire me to document your wedding, you not only hire the top of the line equipment, a fully trained in France AND in Canada full time photographer but you also hire a professional who will provide you with the most beautiful pictures. 

Little details that will make a big difference : 

- I will come to your wedding with a second shooter, this second shooter is also a wedding photographer, running a business and fully trained. 

- Together, we will show up with 4 professional grade cameras and a large selection of lenses. What does that mean to you ? well, it means that we will NOT have any gear issue and we will NOT miss anything because of that.

 

- My contract states a lead time to deliver your pictures of 4 weeks. One of the shortest in the industry, and YES, I hand edit every single picture myself, so my style is always the same. 

- As I don't cut any corners with my editing, I will NOT cut short your wedding coverage, every single important moment of your day will be documented.  

- You will have access to your pictures, for direct download, via a password protected PERMANENT gallery AND your personal app to download to your phone and/or tablet.

 

- All my prices include taxes and travel fees on the Island (from Sooke to Port McNeill) , no surprises, not headache : it's all clear.

- I live in the Comox Valley, BC, but love to travel everywhere...ask about destination pricing ( I'm a European Citizen, which means that I can travel and work freely everywhere in Europe. If you are planning a wedding in France, Italy, Spain, UK ...... I can come with you and document your special day )

 

 

 

- Little important things to know: 

- I do basic editing on ALL your pictures,

- I'm a very easy going person, and if you can pass through the pretty intense French accent, then I promise you will enjoy having me around on your wedding day. I go along very well with children, Grand-Parents, Mother of the Bride and of the Groom ..... people usually like me :) 

-RAW/unedited images are not available

- 40% retainer due to book event date, remaining 60% due 2 weeks before event


I am very selective with weddings and only do a handful per year...so yours will be special!

 

Wedding packages start at $ 1790 (including taxes and travel to the Island)

 

Contact me to discuss your budget, my availabilities and to make it work.

 

There is a lot more to say, what about we get together to discuss more ? 

Call me : 250-465-1962 or email me : Hello@ImagesByLaurence.com  to schedule your personal consultation.

 

PWPC Member